Best Ever BBQ Sauce
It’s spring…and man, everyone needs a good BBQ sauce recipe. Put this one in your back pocket and use it.
So I made BBQ sauce. Bone suckin’, finger lickin’, oh em gee that’s good – sauce. Holy smokes this is amazing sauce. Use it on anything meaty. In fact, use it on un-meaty things like tofu. It makes a mean baked BBQ tofu. See – BBQ sauce for everyone!! Hell yes.
This is 100% from The Pioneer Woman. I wouldn’t change a single thing if I were you. She’s nailed it.
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/4 whole Onion, Diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (additional) Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Distilled Vinegar (less To Taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup Molasses
- 4 Tablespoons Chipotle Adobo Sauce (the Adobo Sauce Chipotle Peppers Are Packed In)
- Dash Of Salt
- Heat canola oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook for five minutes, stirring, being careful not to burn them.
- Reduce heat to low. Add all remaining ingredients and stir. Allow to simmer while the chicken roasts. Taste after simmering and add whatever ingredient it needs (more spice, more sugar, etc.)